User avatar

GawravMehta

  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook Chapter 9

    ZYLF, here I post another chapter from your donated points. I really appreciate your donation cuz you donate me. Motivate me. Thanks a lot for being such a great pal. ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook Chapter 8

    This chapter is dedicated to you ZLYF. Thanks a lot for donating me points. Hope you enjoy reading. --------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter 8 It was the first day of mo

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook Chapter 7

    Chapter 7 Multi furnished infrastructure, cluster of showroom sparkling like Swarovski crystals and well- manicured gardens seemed to daze Ina and Nikita as they added charm to the glitz of ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Conversation With God!

    I don't have much of a review for you as I really can't find much wrong with this at all - but I really wanted to tell you how much ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Black Sun

    I don't have much of a review for you as I really can't find much wrong with this at all - but I really wanted to tell you how much ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I watch you..

    I don't have much of a review for you as I really can't find much wrong with this at all - but I really wanted to tell you how much ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook Chapter 5.1

    Chapter 5.1 A small entourage followed Daivat through the main streets. They all followed him silently as if they were going to rob a shop or beat someone in gang. ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 6

    Friends, how many of you are thinking to delete your Facebook account? I bet you'd be able to stop smoking but Facebook never. Do you know, psychologists have introduced a ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Flowers

    This is my first time reviewing a piece of painting so forgive me if it's not helpful or very good.. Wow this is absolutely beautiful! In fact, marvelous! Because, I ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How?

    How would I say how much I loved you? Answer: No need to tell me how much you love, It's like pushing boat upstream with shove. M'dear,what's the need to ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 3

    MorningMist, Thank you! for you detailed feedback. It helped a lot and I really appreciate it. I'll try to improve myself as per you instruction :) Hope find other chapter ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Photography Club!

    Yeah! I love photography and will sure join club. I'm so excited about contest. Thank you Lumi for informing us.

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 5

    Notification: Nihasa has accepted your friendship request . I exulted in triumph and smiled at my recent victory. My predictions were cent percent correct about physiological trait of girl’s mind- ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 4

    Welcome to the world of Fakebook Oops! I mean Facebook where you testify the equation ‘Stranger + click = Friend’ every single day. But did you ever gave a thought, ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: While Walking Home-

    Although,I can only see thumbnail sized photograph. But they look great. Do you mind uploading larger size again?

    Dec 4, 2011


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell