User avatar

Galerius

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Priority

    Hi spiderman, I don't know the nature of the magazine, but I do believe that this piece will be put into the recycle bin by the editor. There is a ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mine

    Hi Hibiscus, When the only good thought of a reader of a particular poem is "This will soon be over", you know you have a problem. And your issue is ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    Boo, Galerius. Can't bring yourself to rip me apart as well? Heh, I'm not one to refuse a challenge, so here we go: I am not inclined to think that ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kallisto [Edited]

    Hi Kamas, This is the piece that you're submitting for the contest, right? We may be competitors, but I feel that you might still benefit from some things I'd like ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Said You Would Die For Me

    Hi kingolions, It is good to see someone acknowledging that their piece is bad. The fact that you wrote this after hearing a song itself rings warning bells; songs cannot ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade of Patriotism

    Each float, each vestige in the parade of patriotism, is powered by a motive of non-altruism. Too chunky. "Powered by a motive of non-altruism", really? You're not writing a dissertation ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Town...

    Hi Jane Thermopolis, Stop repeating yourself. Yes, it's in a town, we get it. This constant churning of the same phrase over and over again makes it seem as though ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Haha. The best poets I've read are all shadows - orphans, vandals, you name it - whose names nobody will ever know.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    We must base laws on reason and evidence over religious speculation. Many rational arguments have been made in favor of anti-abortion laws; it would behoove you to abstain from pinning ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Latitude, Longitude and Four Dimensions

    Hi Navita, The reason we chose you to rise to the helm of that 2000-word contest was because of writing like this. It's good stuff, refreshingly tonic in its simplicity, ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two sonnets, for Navita's Delight (tm).

    Hi Helpful McHelpfulpants, This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, besides myself. Hope that helped, Galerius

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Measuring Cups

    I shall be following this most eagerly.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ultraviolet Catastrophe -- Summer Poetry 2010

    Hi Kylan, Gonna take the first poem right now and the others when I have more time, hopefully tonight. If it had been anybody else but you, I would not ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dance

    Hi Samsal, This might have been a cute piece had there not been imagery speedbumps hastily plunged in to arbitrary spaces, jolting the reader out of immersion into the poem. ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: mass-energy equivalence (co-written with Albert Einstein)

    Hi Kylan, Hey, the first line actually has five syllables this time around. Nice. Hope that helped, Galerius

    Jul 4, 2010


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn