User avatar

Galatea

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    Oh! New favorite person! YOU QUOTED THE SOUND OF MUSIC! Hurrah!!!!

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    The idea is to create a site more geared towards writing than this one is, especially for older members who really want something more than "OMG it was so good!!!". ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    One lounge forum, one debate forum--everything else geared toward writing. Post or points requirement for entering non-literary forums. Moderators for each separate forum, specifically assigned to cer

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    To fear the use of a word only increases its power.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Google Ads

    I don't like that all the ads tend to be scams. It's really very upsetting to me as a writer. However, I do like that they do not move, and ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    Mmmm, I love rock candy . . .

    May 7, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    *bows* Thank you, thank you . . . First I'd like to thank Jesus. With Him, all things are possible. Secondly, I'd like to thank my family for their constant ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a puffed and reckless libertine

    Cis is a silly smarty pants, fire, don't worry about it. Welcome, dear!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World According to Us. (By AOA, with Gala's input.)

    AOA and I went and played last night. It was super fun. She's a silly bean . . . It is true, however, that we're like the same person. We ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (insert witty and way too creative topic title here)

    Josh, I put my fan in your room, by which I mean the room I no longer occupy, and I have a box of Manda's stuff... I'll be by on ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World According to Us. (By AOA, with Gala's input.)

    This is AOA, writing on behalf of Galatea. "But wait," you say. "How can you do so?" Well for one, I'm the one with keyboard control. And secondly, a description ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee's electric, she's got a family full of excentrics, she's electric, can i be electric too?" I've heard of Oasis. For the record.

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    *sigh* now children.... Since WHEN am I a 'tricky witch' Avalon? Who're you, Saint Teresa?! Gah!! All joking aside, Morran welcome, it's wonderous to have you, and I cannot wait ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    MY LOVE!!! ::pounce:: Glad you came. This place will be good for us.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morrow Cousin

    Hello all. I am Galatea. A small noise from Winetka (...anyone?). My own favorite board has gone to hell, so I'm on the lookout for a fresh place. I look ...

    Nov 24, 2004


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies