-
Re: -waves shyly-
Actually, yes! The attached pic is kind of funny, but its on my back, in between my shoulder blades. SO pretty!!!
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: -waves shyly-
I had to take some time away from the site. There was a lot of miscommunication and anger. Things were said that should not have been. So I needed a ...
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: -waves shyly-
You've heard of me? Really? I haven't been around in ages... *feels special*
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: -waves shyly-
Hi. I missed you guys. How goes it?
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Love the new avvie too. He looks so...ponderous!
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look
why not!
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Now Announcing The Teen Writers Society!
Oh man. This is evil. And awesome.
Sep 23, 2006 -
Re: IT'…S FIXED!
You take excellent care of us, monkey man!
Sep 14, 2006 -
Re: Site Will Be Briefly Down Late On September 12
Thanks, monkey man!
Sep 11, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown
I understand financial troubles. I so glad you were able to get the money situation under control. It is certainly a relief. And thanks! For spending money on us...
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??
I do so love the smilies.... :smt082 :smt081 :smt056
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
I am SO glad that it is back. I absolutely HATE YWS Dark. Ickyness on so many levels....
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: YWS STORE
They're wonderful, Nate! Yay for Bobo and I! I want it all...and can afford none of it. After Christmas, maybe...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Indeed, it is a new day
Oh my darling I am so glad you joined us!! *heartfelt welcome*
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love you, dude.
Sep 2, 2005
