User avatar

Galatea

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5. "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevski. Raskolnikov drove me insane. 4. "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. Rich women, yippie. 3. "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. Rich women, ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    To be honest, I haven't heard of any of those texts. Every single person here needs to read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Its the most amazing book ever.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I hear music in colour...which means it's terribly distracting to try and write a poem (which will ultimatly have its own colour) when listening to other colours.

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I love Shakespeare. I want to join the Royal Shakespeare Company in London and become a Shakespearean actor. There is nothing I love more in this world than Shakespearean literature. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    With a languid motion, she ran her fingers up and down the length of it, relishing how it was all at once firm and soft beneath it's cover. Deftly, she ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    I used to do this all the time when I was younger, without even knowing what I was doing. I have whole notebooks filled with illegible genius yet to be ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    Sit comfortably in a quiet, dark room. Light a light-coloured candle (white is prefered, but pink or pale blue work as well). If you wish, you can have soft, meditative, ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    dollface, you have some beautiful art here. can i steal and colour a few of the pieces? just for you? they're calling my name, you see....they want colour....they are just ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Stolen Words

    These are all nice images, but try posting all the links in one place, it'll keep from uncluttering the board, and make it easier for us to view your art. ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    Thanks firestarter!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    My gallery!

    Dec 1, 2004


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother