User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    This seems like a point of view.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Sam, again I say--where do you get off telling other people what they should and should not find insulting? That is not your place! I don't get to decide your ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Yes, this is the only side of Micah we see. Therefore, this is all we have to base her personality off of. Why should we hold back on feeling insulted ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Its not fair to assume what minorities do and do not want done with their names. Who are we to say that someone shouldn't be insulted?? I might as well ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Wow, J. thanks!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    This is all based upon the assumption that there is 'God' in the Christian sense of the word, that 'He' is particular about which of 'His' children get into heaven ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Sponson, you seem to assume that all homosexuals do is f**k. Homosexual people enjoy the physical pleasures of being in love with someone just like I enjoy the physical pleasures ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    I agree. It's disrespectful.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm here babies! I'm here!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Going to? What's that's supposed to mean, Z?

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    It's about time.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss the simplicity of being 2 I miss the joy of being 6 I miss the fear of being 13 I miss innocence I miss childhood I miss infallible ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    Its all based on perception! A religion without deities such as Taoism or Buddhism and many pagan nature-based religions as well can be without a central figure to worship and ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I don't have an iPod!! HA!

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Areida, you're gorgerous!

    Jul 29, 2005


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault