User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual Harrassment

    Rules are different now. If a woman asks a man to quit looking at her in a way she percieves to be offensive, and he doesn't, he can be sued. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I know nothing of genetics.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    The infantile bickering and whining. I know I have been a part too...but I try to avoid it... I deal with it enough at the daycare I work at. It ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    You all know what was deleted. Apparently we are unable to handle ourselves. These petty bickerings are getting more and more frequent. Just stop. I don't care who did what ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Magic in the Harry Potter world is a tool. A knife may be used for good or bad, but the person holding the knife makes that decision. Magic is the ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter doesn't even come close to modeling true witch craft or wizardry in any sense of either word. There is no Satanism, nor Paganism. Its a story, nothing more. ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Let it go. Not going to warn you guys again.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    No. Its mindless stereotyping of a large group of people. No good ever comes of that.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Snoink he doesn't believe in the radical stuff. He presents it in a manner to suggest he wishes to criticize the fundamentalist radical Christians running around these days. I'm so ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Actually, they were sued and forced to change it. See? It works out perfectly. Like I said, its as if I hit you as hard as I can, then while ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Thank you. A site erected by a true christian hater. You can tell after just a few minutes at this place that s/he truely despises the church. Any thoughts as ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    *blinks* millions of people are starving world wide, Sudan is falling apart at the seams, HIV and AIDS infection is growing at an alarming rate and Bush is worried about ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Snoink--it shouldn't be insulting? Can you really decide what is and isn't insulting to other people?? Seriously.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Okay, okay, okay. Enough. From eveyone. I don't care if God came down from Mt. Sinai HIMSELF and spoke to you PERSONALLY. It is simply bad form to show pity ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    One person may not find a term insulting, but many terms get abssorbed into the main-stream and begin to create a non-chalant atmosphere regarding very touchy issues. By adding to ...

    Aug 2, 2005


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman