User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    God IS vast and infinite, but because he is so, he is not past our capabilities. Why would he create man if they were to be totally unaware of his ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Uhm, monologues from the amazing film Illuminata. I finally got around to transcribing them... Illuminata Jon Turturro RACHEL I can live my life without you! And there’s something more…I can’t ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    Love them! Right up there with piercings in my book, I can't wait to get my first one.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    You crack me up, babe.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Some monologues require a certain...look. Being 5'2", white, freckled and red-headed, I'm not sure any such recitation would go over well.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Indeed. As well as the idea that you're experiences with the Divine are any more valid than my own.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Anything else, anyone?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Thankies lover, that's SO hilarious. Its funny to imagine doing it myself, anyway.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Hey!! 5'2" is NOT little!!! *glares at sab and Qi respectively* I've done several auditions with pieces intended to be intimidating. Oh, and the yelling Qi, is simply one interpretation. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    THANKYOU Rei.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    aww. Love you too!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    I'm actually not permitted to perform original unpublished works for class or school auditions, and it's highly looked-down-upon in the professional world, but thanks all the same!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    pink sweatpants that are new and still fuzzy!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Heehee, thanks.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate ice skating.

    Aug 4, 2005


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato