User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    But we can remember our past lives. There are a great number of wiccans in-tune enough with themselves and the universe that they are able to remember whole lives! I ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    You!!! *pounce*

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    I believe in reincarnation. Our souls learn from this life and then move on to the next to learn again.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    it wanted to be "i've been" but then i changed my mind and wanted to say "i was". . . . . . you're impossible . . .

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    This is such a depressing thread. I refuse to have a funeral. When I die, I want a party with flowers and sweets and dancing and bright colours and loud ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Don't wanna!!! Advice? Comments? Anything y'all think I ought to take with me?

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    This is assuming that God has in fact chosen a People to be his. Or that God exists at all.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    *blinks* oops. And you don't even reply to my post either!!!!

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Rock on!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I've was swatted as a child, but only under very extreme circumstances--and only when I was doing something that was a very immediate danger to myself, like running out into ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Griffin, I dislike the implication you have made about being wiser than myself. I cannot attest as to whether or not I am a wise person--that would be self-importance. My ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Public Schools: I spent the majority of my elementary school years friendless. Middle school was a joke, and a hell hole. I hated my highschool utterly and completely. I went ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Its so fun! And awesomely cheesy! Hooray for the Goth'O'Matic!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Create Your Own Darkly Gothic Poem Here :arrow: And then post your own 'original' works here!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PLEASE TELL ME--Does this look cheesy??

    Very Avant Garde. Me likey!

    Aug 15, 2005


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw