User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    John Deere = fancy tractors and such for rich red-neck posers

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    verisimilitude

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Define success...and 'good music', and then explain how the eyeliner contributed in any manner whatsoever that was not purely aesthetic or theatrical. None of the male musicians I listen to ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    poignant indigo influorescence incandescent magic Eden innocent orgasm

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    You can have art without 'angst'. I guess I should rephrase...I don't do teenage 'no one loves me everyone hates me o i bemoan my existence' angst. Artists have passion. ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Artists and atheletes. I don't do angst.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rave bust, Fascism at its best

    offense sir, but your English is as bad as your childs. Its not ths same issue. Opposition/support of war and rave busts aren't quite in the same league, or category.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Me to! I can't stand being condescended to. I hate E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Emo/pop-punk/pop-goth

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    You people are NO fun!! You be troubled teenagers all you like, it wears out quickly. Its more work to be angsty than it is to be cheerful. Frankly, I ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Violence and sex make you go blind!

    That The BLEEP DO We Know was an freaking awsome film....

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rave bust, Fascism at its best

    Sounds like this writer was pissed off that they got busted and wrote a highly exaggerated account.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    You assume that God governs our existence to the very detail. I certainly do not believe this is true.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Its conditioning, not brainwashing. Children need to learn what is and is not acceptable in order to function properly in their daily lives.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    Love it? Hate it? Wear it all the time?? I LOVE tyedye. I love doing it, I love wearing it, I love selling it. I dunno why, its just a ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Mount Vernon is way small too. 3600, including the college (which itself is only 1150). The library on campus doubles as the town library. eek. This is me putting off ...

    Aug 22, 2005


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon