-
Re: Annoying commercials
Anyone see the Quizno's Subs commercials with the weird hampster-things and the annoying songs? I loved them! But everyone else seemed to think they were scary...
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: Suggestive Adverts
Sab, the problem arises when unrealistic expectations are introduced by the media and then indoctrinated into society at large. This is a huge problem, especially for women, in the states. ...
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: Great words
mote asinine hub adolescence beyond maiden-head
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)
I shall live forever.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Suggestive Adverts
Sex sells. But I feel as though none of these advertising companies realize the damage they're doing to American youth.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Cow
Turkeys drown in the rain, because they look up to see where the water is coming from. By they by: And just for kicks: I love the second one...heh.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
AMEN!! I hate our society--which turns 12 yr olds into sex-objects.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
I suffer from cronic depression, a chemical imbalance that requires constant medication. It has very little to do with how I was treated as a child. Medication for thereputic purposes ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Gas
Uh, DUH!
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: The Incompetance That Is Great Clips
AHHHHH! So, I go in this morning with several photos of what I want my hair to be like. Like my hair ALWAYS is. No length lost, nothing fancy, just ...
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Gas
I should spend $12 to fill up my stupid gas tank. $27.46!! That's almost as much as I spent on my stupid hair today.
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Bands You Worship
uhm...I like bands. Worship? Nope. Too much popular untalented people out there. Why worship people who are less talented than me as vocalists, actors and musicians?
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
My mom teaches Love & Logic parenting classes. Its absolutely amazing stuff. Takes some time to get used to, but it works fabulously.
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
angst n : an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom Main Entry: angst Part of Speech: noun Definition: ...
Aug 25, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
But they're probably snotty and spoiled and generally unresponsive to authority.
Aug 25, 2005
