User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Satan or Lucifer? I know technically they're the same, but the angel Lucifer was created as a myth by the early Catholic church. They've become associated, but I think they ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Sab: Hand-Fasting is the Wiccan equivolent of marriage. The couple's hands are fasted together, symbolically with ribbons or twine, for eternity, and that night they usually perform the Great Rite--th

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I certainly don't agree. Some might call my withdrawl from Prozac unhealthy, it proves that the drug is addictive or what not. But for me? It just proves what I ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    I was simply refuting Micah with words I hoped she'd understand. I belive much as you do Ereth, there is no good nor bad, but thinking makes it so.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rave bust, Fascism at its best

    I watched the video clip from that second site. Interesting, but it looks staged to me.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    What's with all the death and funeral questions?! SHEESH!! I'd spend my time fighting off whatever it was that was killing me. And I'd win.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    Amen, Rei. It is completely within our rights to make fun of the President and others in charge. Why not? When you get fed up with the idiodicy of the ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rave bust, Fascism at its best

    Rock on, tinman.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I want to wear yellow, and have the Hand-Fasting performed in a field of sunflowers. Afterwards lots of dancing and drinking and uninterrupted revelry.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Kurt Cobain was a very very depressed individual, with a serious aversion to the popularity his music brought him. I'm sure there had been signs, regardless of what anyone says. ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Open Adoption

    I say nay...for the reasons you stated. It isn't fair to the child or the adoptive mother.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Just as a side note, though, I used to get chronic panic attacks (kind of like depression) and I found a change of diet (NOT MEDICATION - my aunt had ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Mark, Chapter 7. Christ says that there is nothing outside that can come inside and corrupt. Everything that corrupts is already within. 14 Then he called the crowd again and ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    But thats not the advertisements fault. That is because the society as a whole is not taking responsibility for the medias actions. Who drives the market forces? Society at large. ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    That song needs to have never existed! I work at a daycare and the Song That Gets On Everybodies Nerves is a very popular one among the third graders. Especially ...

    Aug 28, 2005


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin