User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    I find that concept warped. How can you replace physical fulfillment with spiritual? That doesn't make any sense to me at all. Physical pleasure can be a spiritual thing. I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    I find your comparisons a little demeaning. I am fulfilled in all ways, spiritually and physically. The Goddess doesn't meet my earthly needs, nor is she supposed to. I'm not ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    Because, in my world, the dirt is the true food. Or to put it in your terms: I don't know what that other food tastes like, so rather than hold ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    Ah I see. But I exist in the here and now. Pleasure can be a spiritual pursuit. My Goddess says "All acts of love and pleasure are my rites." By ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    Hedonism is the belief that pleasure is paramount. Modern day hedonists strive firstly, as their predecessors, for pleasure. But also, hedonists feel that people should be equal, and that the ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    I think people are punished by their own poor choices. We don't need GOD to do that for us. But then, I believe in a system of karma (of sorts). ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    I don't believe he's either. GOD is. And is so much bigger than our tiny human brains could even begin to conceive of. To apply such human aspects to GOD ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Commando, will you address my questions, please? Please?? Right or wrong, abortion is necessary . Screaming about it won't treat the larger social context that makes in necessary. How do ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Okay, thunder, that's great. Whatever. I ask you the SAME QUESTION I asked Commando. What PRACTICAL steps are you willing to take to lower the abortion rate? Its not going ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    My problem with your logic, Commando, is that you absolutely refuse to address the problems that lead to the necessity of abortion. If we lived in a country with universal ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    We are for sure that the fetus is alive, therefor it dosn't matter what the female goes through... Harsh, yes. True? No. Of course not. Don't you have any female ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Is that important? Here is my question: In regards to abortion, who has the authority to decide? The pregnant woman? The pregnant woman and the man who got her pregnant? ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children Being Diagnosed

    That's unfortunate for your friend. The trouble I have run in to is that your mentality is often what fuels the sister to ADD/ADHD...depression. I can't pay attention. I have ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon

    Was that directed at me? I didn't think I was being judgmental...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon

    Why must one of us be right and the other wrong?

    Apr 15, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault