User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    SK, you look like my little brother. No joke!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    Why doesn't the government just step in and tell us everything that we can and can't do. Seems to me that Big Brother has more important things than making sure ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banning Breeds

    Just like with bad kids---some dogs are treated badly as pups and turn out agressive.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    acting children

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Hand fast....

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That second pic is all *come hither*y. Me likey :)

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I want cupcakes ^_^

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    The men who wrote the bible? I think the more important question here is the men who translated the bible. King James, for example, basically re-wrote the thing. The early ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Heh...cowboy party. OOOH! I had High Tea in 2 places on different continents last year! In Edinborough and in Hong Kong. Just random facts for y'all. I'll put China pics ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Outside, in autumn, on May 23?

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    It changes a lot from year to year, however. Once, I wanted a sailor wedding. Then in Washington Park, near where I grew up. Now I'm sure I want a ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    Unless you happen to believe that killing IS murder.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    Bill Cosby is an idiot. I heard a poet say in a reading on Friday: "Sitcoms are where old comedians go to die."

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    "Thou shalt not kill", right? In the very same new testament there's a whole flock of laws that end in stoning (Leviticus). There is also several passage that state "You ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Quote the bible and pretend to understand it? The interpretation I used was straight from a man I highly respect--the Senior Pastor at my parent's church. Think he's just pretending ...

    Aug 30, 2005


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate