User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    I think liposuction is the most degrading of those activities. Tattoo and pierce work are a celebration of one's body. They served (and still do in some cultures) as a ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    I did Forensics (or Interp, whichever you prefer) in HS. I loved it, too.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    *blinks* Did...did you two just agree...?

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Here I go on a tangent... The problem with the fast food industry is that is serves their interest to have us overweight. In fact, it serves several multi-billion dollar ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. Paganism 100% ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    My aunt had gastric bypass surgery, which is reserved for those who suffer because they've screwed up their metabolisms so much with yoyo diets and other crap that it seems ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Again you fail to see the connection. Cosmetic surgery is just one way that 'other's are demeaned in our society. I can't see how encouraging self-mutilation, regardless of who is ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    You obviously missed the correlation, katie. How we treat our own bodies DIRECTLY RELATES to how we treat other's. The way the obese, the elderly, the short, the curvy are ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    sad to be 14 and already so brainwashed. Age and wisdom are a gift. And the choice to remove one's age reflects the way the elderly are treated nowadays. Shoved ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    I heartily agree. We, as a society, are so very willing to criticize other countries for their unfair treatment of women regarding cosmetics. Footbinding, clitorectimy, female castration, neck rings,

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Bobo, again with the assumption that homosexuals are homosexual in order to have sex. Its just not true. Love is love. Yeah, maybe its unorthodox, and they will most likely ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Tangents happen, guys. I can't see what the big deal is. Oh no! The thread I started is off topic! I'm going to die!!...its ridiculous. When there is an honest-to-Goddess ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Feminist Liberal Hippie Theatre chick 's'me

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Labels are for other people to talk about you behind your back.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    S-C-A-M Get rid of it as FAST as you possibly can.

    Sep 7, 2005


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver