User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    LOTR can wither and die. They were...cinematography-wise...very intense and very well-filmed movies. However, I found the adaptation relatively disappointing and the acting fairly disgusted me. There

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I'll take acting and depth over hot special effect ANY day. However....films like Fight Club ocassionally rearrange my thinking.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    That's the problem Bobo. All emotions exist on a chemical level. Without those specific chemical reactions within our bodies, what we call 'emotion' could not and would not exist.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    Independant film is the way to go.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Why the heck does such a lovely woman want to spend her time with someone like you? Rei, I'm only going to tell you once. Statements like this don't just ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Sacred prostitution and sexual healing are a long revered tradition in many religions, including my own. Using your own body as a way to heal someone who is broken is ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Me being...sexy?? Me being...cute??

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    I'm only going to say this once...but this thread has the potential to become a place for America-bashing. Hate my country, hate your country...I don't really care. But at least ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Dubya doesn't give a damn about anyone who doesn't fit his agenda just right. He could care less that New Orleans is falling to bits, just so long as he ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    I had to stop listening to the radio, because...well...I hate pop music.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    Poems. Definitly.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Seems to me these are reasonable diversion in the discussion of art. Hey, I started this thread, right? I don't give a rats behind about tangents or "off-topic" discussions.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    She was a poser to begin with, dear.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I say yes, but not so much love as an instant connection. I believe that souls remember each other from past existences, and are drawn to one another. Ever spent ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    What about the rest of the site? I know its a little hard to navigate, but I find his work absolutely wonderful.

    Sep 17, 2005


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma