-
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Let me qualify: Americans are no more or less suseptible to suggestion and media-numbness than any other people on earth. SAM: No no, not music. Noise. I can't help that ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
All we wear is black band t-shirts (preferably rock), beat up jeans, and converse sneakers (preferably black). So...you're conforming non-conformists. It seems so silly to wear all the same stuff ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
A) Green Day stinks. I'd hardly go so far as to call what they make 'music'. and B) Americans are no more or less stupid than any other people on ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
I don't quite understand. Are you saying liberals cause pollution, or big cities with higher populations? Bigger cities, by defalt, will have more liberals because they have big populations. And ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
Not that I remember. And it's not a 'claim'. They recieve royalties from the websites they own. Those websites total 65% of the pornography on the internet.
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.
Case in point: A: Does this skirt make my butt look big? B: It's not very flattering on you. Here, try an alternative style/colour/size that might look better. I know ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
We have learned something. The nation at large is no longer blaming soldiers for what they have been ordered to do. We at least have the sense to be angry ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Eating Distorders
In my mind, wearing what you want and putting yourself on display are vastly different things.
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
The Disney Corporation owns 65% of the internet pornography industry.
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Bonsai Kitten
The peck thing would be Japan. Cheek enhancements--that's in America. In China, it's hardly ever done.
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Eating Distorders
Would it surprise you that I'm a firm believer in modest, comfortable dress? The unfortunate thing about pornography is that it affects men much more strongly than women. In a ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Bonsai Kitten
Yes, but since foot-binding was discontinued, the most extreme form of cosmetic surgery availible in China is a simple tuck to give Asian eyes a western flair. That's it. That's ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Eating Distorders
Those stats are actually on the low end of the spectrum. At the college level, eating disorder stats match up with rape stats. 1 in 4 young women will develop ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Bonsai Kitten
Bobo, I love you, but sometimes.... I've heard that the Chinese or something wrapped their kids' feet tightly with bandages to keep the feet small as they grew. Yes. The ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I'm not healthy looking??? :(
Sep 24, 2005
