User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    I have a very important audition comping up, and everybody's good energy and good thoughts are terribly important to me. Any and all goodness you can offer would be wonderful. ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    My assumption, my dear, was that you simply dislike religion, or the idea of a God or Goddess like figure. My intention was to impress upon you that more people ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    You know, Yrael, Christians aren't the only people who have intense, life changing experiences with the Divine Presence of the Universe. I have heard the voice of the Goddess, I ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    I actually had to turn the search mode to strict, because set to moderate I got a lot (A LOT) of scantilly clad icky looking women. Kimberly: Kimmie: Kimberly Rian: ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    I am putting myself up here because I am willing to review poetry/prose and fiction BY REQUEST ONLY. Please PM me if you would like an indepth and honest critique. ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Hm....I suppose these threads can co-exist in piece.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I find all cliques equally annoying. This topic happens to be about emo. I could just as easily say "Why won't people accept that skinney b*tches are there?" The barbie ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    During what we now call Beltane--the spring--the Lady and the Greenman join in the splendor of the Great Rite. From this first union, the Goddess' children--the Earth--is born. Again and ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Back to prostitution and pornography, please.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Ha, no. My little brother has it set up as his desktop wallpaper and when this discussion came up I knew I had to post it. Lady knows where it ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I suppose you didn't visit the link. I'm not going to repost is, but it was a "cute" animation of two emo boys. One has a strangely large penis drawn ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I'm not going to argue with you. I'm a moderator and my request is that "gay" not be used in a derrogetory manner.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Yrael, I would ask you to refrain from using or displaying words that use 'gay' in a derrogitory manner. Thank you. I also deleted the link, that was terribly inappropriate. ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Exactly.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    This is a DEBATE forum, Branden, or can't you read either? You cana stay and debate in a recognizable fashion or you can leave. Don't sit there and tell us ...

    Sep 29, 2005


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon