User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is poetry?

    it must have meter and some sort of meaning behind it. Really? Who says? Why?

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    Sexism is, by definition, "discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of the opposite sex" and " Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender."

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Member #39 Wow. Cool ;)

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?

    There are no modern idols. I wish myself often into the world of the classics. Classic beauty, classic film, classic acting...but alas, it is not to be. There is no ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    No no, matt. Not WASP: Wasp:

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A new actress emerges...

    If you need anything, feel free to contact me. Get the memerization out of the way NOW. That way you have much more time for solid character work. Research everything ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Yes. Eating disorders (over or under eating) are often associated with depression. I was severly depressed last year at the beginning of school, and I lost nearly 35 pounds in ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I own very few movies, but the few I do own I absolutely adore. Hamlet, for example (Ethan Hawke version) De-Lovely (ooooooh Kevin Klein. Yummy) Beyond the Sea (I heart ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ has issues with grammar ;) But we love him anyway.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    Whenever I had the chance in highschool, I'd sit on the desk. Yay. Qi is my hero. He killed a wasp! Wasp sting Gal she die...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    FOR THOSE OF YOU SEEKING CRITIQUE Please only submit one request at a time. Multiple request can be very very tiring. Also, please only send your request to one or ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Jenna-- Mrs. Lovett, of course!! Sab--Thanks, your prayers mean a lot to me :)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    My brother and his neice-in-law. He's practicing, because he's gonna be a daddy!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    And go!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Sweeny Todd!

    Oct 3, 2005


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres