User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    Usually only lazy people resent there work. Okay, first, it would be "their" work, not "there". there (thâr) adv. 1. At or in that place: sit over there. 2. To, ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Waffles--The Japanese aren't scared of homosexuals like Americans are. End of story. Homosexual characters just don't matter. Utena is not a lesbian. She wants to be a prince. End of ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    See Please Save My Earth . It is brilliant. Shojou Kakumei Utena too. Very neat. PSME Utena

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    I work in daycares. Believe me, I hate child care as much as anyone. Some of the kids I had this summer were...messed up. Largely because their parents shuffle them ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Jesus Christ was only born into a Jewish family. He wasn't actually a Jew. Whoa. I never said that. Jesus Christ was ABSOLUTLEY Jewish. He was a very devout Jew, ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Heero = Hot Vash = Hot Tamahome = SUPER HOT Okay, that's it for the anime boys. Now, on to the men of manga.... Kamui = HOT Hotohori = hot ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Gal, in answer to your question, the greatest commandment is: Love your neighbor as yourself; do for others what you would have them do for you. Hmm, strange. This is ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but "u did gud but u need punctuation in x y and z place and u spelled overcompensate wrong but over all it was super" ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Think of everything you can accomplish in one lifetime. Think of everything you can accomplish in a hundred. Ten hundred. A thousand. I would live forever--immortal but not impervious.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    I have a point, I promise. It's just round-a-bout. Michah, what did Christ say was the most important of all commandments? (I know the answer, I want yours.)

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The idea of a draft coming out is the biggest liberal myth and scare tactic available for use against young people. You think the military will institute a draft? This ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The War on Terror isn't over until we eliminate every one of them. Them who? The 'terrorists". Who are they exactly? Liberals? Feminists? Enlighten me. A single mission doesn't constitute ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    zelithon. Its just above your last post.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    All these reasons make that poll up there seem really silly. Those are only three of many reasons people choose to inflict pain upon themselves.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    However, being a father would change that. This is your 18 year old speculation right now. You know for sure you could not raise your own child as well as ...

    Oct 11, 2005


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink