-
Re: Pornography
Sex isn't "cherished" in our society, its stigmatized. One of the ways we can escape this stigmatizm is by not censoring any form of human sexuality. If you don't like ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Pornography
Porn addiction might ruin homes, but I have found pornography to be a perfectly reasonable addition to any sex life. For example, couples can watch pornography together and see what ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Did I say I thought I could get away with anything?? No. Please don't put words in my mouth. I follow the Laws, just as you follow your Commandments. I ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
No, that's not that. Eden wasn't real. It was a fable, constructed to explain the creation of the world (and other business). If Eden was real, I'm grateful for the ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Original sin is a concept that will never cease to bother me. Its so...fatalistic. Human beings aren't inherently bad or "prone to sin". We are what we are, its our ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Hedonism
and it's not a sin What is a sin? What makes a sin? If I find that enjoying earthly pleasures brings be closer to my Creator because it means I ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
I can't wrap my head around the assumption that if a couple isn't married, if the woman gets pregnant the guy will split. Or that people who have sex out ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
I might qualify as bisexual, I suppose. I like to think that I just like sex, in all forms, in general. Who I fall in love with, that needs no ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
thunder, I resent the implication that if a child were to result from any of the sex I have I would simply ignore it. If I get pregnant, my partner ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Having sex because you feel like is just as valid a reason to have sex as any. And one night stands can be just as spiritual an experience as planned ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Sex is most definitely more than physical. Sex can (and I think, should) be a spiritual act. And why not? Using the body your creator gave you in an act ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: The freedom to lie?
I think denying the Holocaust could fall under hate speech, but I'm not sure. I think freedom of speech should mean all speech. Unless you're threatening someone's life or encouraging ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Hedonism
If lusting is wrong, why were we created to do it so well? Even if a couple if married, if they agree to bring people to their bed or visit ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
idle muse, it varies from state to state. I don't condone young people having sex, because developmentally, they simply don't have the causal thinking to understand the full implications of ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Hedonism
I don't believe that God will give me those things. It's not the Lady's place to say "Here, here is everything you will ever need!" She trusts me to find ...
Apr 29, 2008
