-
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
...human beings are human beings. cultural differences will always exist.
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
I never ate meat as a child. I only just learned to enjoy chicken. Last Thanksgiving was the first I ever ate turkey.
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
But hey, if you think life is fulfilling with your Goddess, then good for you. I don't think. I know.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Galatea, it's not about christianity 'working for you', it's about YOU making it work for yourself. That's all there is to it. That has to be one of the most ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I can answer. Christianity never sat well with me. Even at the extremely liberal church I attended, something was always wrong. I started researching the Goddess religions and found Wicca ...
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
And if you reach the end of your journey, why not die? What's the point of continuing life?
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Technically, 'heathen' means 'godless', so in theory, I'm NOT a heathen. My point, people, was that its silly to think of this as pointless because we won't convert eachother. My ...
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
...sarcasm?
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
"Fire insurance"? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
we...are not going to convert anyone, so it really is pointless. So your goal here is to convert us dirty rotten heathens? Wow. What a waste of time and energy.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Some manga is extrememly sophisticated. Fushigi Yuugi, Imadoki, X, Please Save My Earth, Clover, Bishoujou Senshi Sailor Moon, Shoujou Kakumei Utena....all brilliant. Interesting storylines, good mora
Oct 24, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
And I will agree. Especially the 'children's' cartoons that are around now. Spongebob Squarepants is the epitome of all evil.
Oct 24, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
You assume human beings are good through fear of punishment. That's a pretty dismal outlook on human nature... I don't understand why there needs to be an end to us. ...
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Anime is JAPANESE, zel. The chinese have their own brand of cartoons. This would be the Monkey King. Very popular in China. The animation is distinctly Chinese too. There is ...
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
The wicked? You mean, everyone not like you? If that's the case, God's an elitist jerk. Then what's the point of living right if you won't go to hell anyway? ...
Oct 23, 2005
