User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Yup. Christmas traditions celebrated today are Yule traditions.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    Jesus wasn't only a liberal, he was a thorn in the sides of the government and those in charge of religion. He was down right irreverant.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    If you want to be a submissive wife, go right ahead. I am going to be an equal to my partner, in the sense that we share equal responsibility over ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Bubble, you rock my world. You too, rei. I actually had this argument with a girl I sit with at lunch. She kept saying she wouldn't read Harry Pottere because ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I believe in restless souls walking about. There are generally two kinds of hauntings. Intelligent and reflective. Reflecive hauntings are merely images of people left behind, a snapshot of what ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Brad. English.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Magic isn't evil. Magic is a tool. Its like a knife. It is completely dependant on the person using it.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Just for the record, CS Lewis' Wardrobe series is an allegory of the new testament. Aslan IS representative of Christ.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Women are still basically ruled by men. The leash is harder to see, and the chains have changed, but it's still there.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Aren't there already laws in place that ban things like slander, libel, hate crime and murder? Instead of inventing some silly new laws, why not enforce the ones already in ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Hey now, gay men love women. (said with a smile, I'm not being argumentative in the least.) Anair--I don't know about that one. What if Condeleza Rice was President *shudders*? ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Even in the primate world, matriarchical systems and patriarchical systems exist almost in equal numbers. Furthermore, many of the pre-roman and pre-christian societies (ie early pagans) were ruled by

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Get over it? You act as though I have no right to be angry. My anger is perfectly justified. Furthermore, no one here seems to realize that my problem is ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Didn't I already say this wasn't the only form of action I'm engaged in? I encourage all the women here to get involved and do what is necessary.

    Nov 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    Thank you Carmina. You took the words right out of my mouth. Arv, this isn't a contest. "I'm more objectified than you are!!" isn't the mentality we are trying to ...

    Nov 8, 2005


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind