-
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
Yippie? Christmas is in December so the pagans that were being converted wouldn't have to change the time of year during which they celebrated. Yule is conveniently on the 21st.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: No offence to any religous folk!
I know this is a dialect thing, but I don't really know enough to understand it. Can someone explain to me?
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Misty, 1 out of 4 women will be raped. 1 out of 3 during college. Think about your friends, your relatives, your siblings. Do you honestly believe they are "asking ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: ...
But, is it safe?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Moral Question
I saw my first R rated movie when I was 16. My dad took me to see The Matrix for my birthday. Just because you think you're mature doesn't make ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion
The fact that Moses was a man and not a divine being makes him that much cooler.
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion
It takes faith in another human being to follow him for 40 years through the desert. That's pretty darn cool. My drunken roommate says, "We watched two movies last night. ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Most religious? I'm confused...
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Agreed. Sex is 1000x better when you are committed to your partner.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
*laughs* Sex after marriage is overrated. Learn well now, so you may please your committed later. ;)
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Most rape is not a sex crime.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^enamoured of the USMC. Semper fi, baby!
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
I am going to KILL you. Rape is NEVER the victim's fault. EVER. Regardless of what she happened to be wearing, or where.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?
I'd like to help!
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I was a 'late bloomer' myself. Dating? Over-rated. Sex? Sure, why not? But then again, these are my life choices. I don't presume to tell anyone what they can or ...
Dec 9, 2005
