User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    And those of us who know the true love of the Lady are pretty put-off by those folks. Wiccan "tourists" are often the most irritating of all people. Although in ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    I swear to goodness, the next time someone calls my religion an excuse for such-and-such or so-and-so... The High Priestess and High Priest are most often married--to each other. Furthermore, ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Ooooh. I'm so shocked. Really.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Like I said, it had potential. It was graphic and gory and had a pleasant cruel irony to it, but from an actor's persepctive, it was utterly laughable.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Saw was a horrible movie. I laughed through the entire thing. It had so much potential, too!! Galatea, from the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea, it's greek. Yippie.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Humans are predisposed to do good. However, it is our actions that define us. Therefore, is someone commits bad acts, they are bad. If they commit good acts, they are ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    The Great Rite is not representative of the promiscuity and sleeze so prominant in our pop culture. It is the ultimate representation of the balance of the universe.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Imaginary Divinity

    I do so love this. I do believe that human gods (including my own goddess) are our way of representing a divinity we couldn't hope to understand.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    We needed something new. I was bored of everything else. So, here goes. Communion is the Christian sacrament where the Priest performs the miracle of turning bread and wine into ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Because like it or not, unless you actively oppose it (and I don't mean boycotting VS; I mean refusing to go clubbing, or refusing to see movies with sex in ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Forest of Darkness- Prologue, in French!

    C'est tres magnifique! J'adore votre prélude !

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Me. I win.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    I'm looking to loose something like 35lbs. I'd be super happy at 120/130 again. Oh well. I'm also resolving to write at least 1 poem per day to keep myself ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    Galatea too

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule for me. Christmas for my family. *dances for latkes*

    Dec 26, 2005


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska