User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Cutting

    This is a bad idea. This thread always ALWAYS turns into fighting. Personally, I did it because I was in pain. I can't explain to you why pain helped aleviate ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    There were freshmen in my CP Algebra 2/Trig class... I hate math. A lot. I'm horrible at it. The fact that I'm required math to graduate from a Fine Arts ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I stink at math. I have no capacity or joy for it. Therefore, I prefer English.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    I've never understood economics....

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Philisophical topic: money

    I would rather have enough. Not too much, nor too little. And Bobo, having a lot of money is no true indication of success. My mother is a very successful ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Philisophical topic: money

    Philisophical, hon.

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    To be honest, I don't care what other countries do. And I don't think we should either. If we are allowed nuclear power, then other counties ought to be as ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    This is great! Do you mind if I edit it a little bit to make it more coherant?

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is a Humbert Humbert paradise...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    If it makes no difference, what's the point? I'm all for this, by the by, just being the devil's advocate here.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Stereotypical good looks are dependant entirely on culture. Our current obession with thinness and looking (but not necessarily being) fit disgusts me. I will probably never weigh less than 130 ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    When I first met Qi, I was in no way attracted to him. As we began to spend more time together, I became aware of the little things that moved ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Perspective on Iraq - up for debate

    One can't blame all for the folly of a few. If you can't tell, I have problems with people who criticize soldiers who are simply doing what they have been ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Perspective on Iraq - up for debate

    The attitude of the american army is a direct result of the higher-ups. There is nothing laughable about grunts being brainwashed and lied to by their government. I can't stand ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    People often explore Wicca because of the "majick" aspect of the religion. Truthfully, Wicca is 95% medatative. The 'majick' comes from a deep understanding that when your will is strong ...

    Jan 11, 2006


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria