-
Re: Abortion
I could never ever have an abortion. Not ever. I could not do that to myself or to what I believe to be a soul who has chosen my body ...
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: should football players be payed tons of money
Absolutely not. ABSOLUTELY NOT. There are so many worthier people in this world. PS zell, let us try grammar, shall we?
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
Well then, what's right?
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
Perhaps if you tell us what exactly you need more help/clarification on, we could better help you. Help us help you, Gal. Actually, your post was very helpful, Sab.
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
LOL, Qi made me stuff socks in my undies to try and get me to walk like a man. It didn't work so well. Unfortunatly, all the character prep that ...
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
Thanks for that insight, Bobo. My problem is the inherant masculinity of my character. As a woman, this is a challenge for me.
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: Lenten Sacrifices
Bobo, you're right. I believe firmly that the rift between our bodies and spirits artificially imposed by religion is extremely detrimental to our selves and our souls. The Lady wants ...
Mar 5, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
I was recently cast in my first britches role, as Peter Quince in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Now, being the complete vacuum of masculinity I am, I'm asking for tips ...
Mar 5, 2006 -
Re: Lenten Sacrifices
But didn't those physical desires come from G-d? I mean to say, didn't G-d give us bodies, and didn't s/he fill them with physical sensation? So then what's the point ...
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: Lenten Sacrifices
I have never understood the idea of obtaining spirituality in spite of our bodies. But that's for another discussion. Why is it set aside? Why not use the whole year ...
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: Lenten Sacrifices
Where did lent come from? What's the point? Explain to the poor Pagan please...
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: You know youre eastern europian when...
I'm Czech. Yippie. I tried for years to learn to speak Czech from my grandmother, but she refused to teach me. I'm also shaped like a good Slavick woman. Big ...
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer
Not being clean is simply unhealthy. But shaving body hair has absolutly nothing to do with cleanliness. Not shaving your armpits doesn't make you more or less clean, the choice ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer
Indeed. Also, chemical dye. Bobo, the part you seemed to have missed is I shall listen to the wisdom of my body I shall listen to the wisdom of my ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer
and I expect my gf/bf to do it as well Why? Why would you expect someone you supposedly love to do something that may potentially be against they're nature?
Feb 22, 2006
