-
Re: Stereo types: more or less true?
The Chinese go to work at about 4am, and then at 12, the whole work force takes a break until about 4pm or so, and then they go back to ...
Mar 21, 2006 -
Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal
Back on topic, please?
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Do you care?
Mar 18, 2006 -
Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs
Of course the 14 yr olds don't care. It's only their peers starving themselves to death. What's the big deal? You break my heart. Bob's right. The only way to ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs
The fact of the matter is, parents are always unaware of what their teen girls are doing to themselves. Free will or no, these girls are still minors, still trapped ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs
Anorexia nervosa is a diagnosable disease. A mental disorder. You don't see pro-manic depressive websites out there. Why? Because being manic depressive doesn't make you skinny. This desperation for s
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs
I don't understand! How is this not concerening? Young women value their bodies so little that they starve themselves and then broadcast it online? Why isn't that wrong? Why doesn't ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Cohabitation
Personally, I think it makes sense to live with someone you are commited to in the long term. It is a good way to discover how you function living in ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs
I don't even know how to begin to respond to that. I'm dismayed that you don't find it disturbing.
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs
Are they harmful? Are their authors crazy? Is it all fake? Is it right? Is it 'cool'? Personally, I'm appalled and disgusted by the things I have read. I hope ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: Juveniles in the adult justice system
No.
Mar 9, 2006 -
Re: Abortion
Qi- coming to help once more. First off- bob, you're a dumbsh*t. A 13 year old girl is never making a concious choice to have sex. At that age no ...
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: Abortion
Okay, there is a lot to reply to here... Aridne: Well medical studies have found that the fetus does feel the pain in a late-term pregnancy. Do you know how ...
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: should football players be payed tons of money
Those are good examples, Fate. Teachers also come to mind. The money they get paid is unfairly small compared to the servces they provide to this country. Pro players get ...
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: Abortion
Morals and ethics are all well and good. But I find it immoral to force my own morals upon women who often have no other choice.
Mar 8, 2006
