User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Perhaps God is working through the Afghani law to punish this man? I am not arguing either way. However, I think it is important for both sides to consider one ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Bob, I am appalled at how inconsiderate you are being. She has done nothing but express her opinion in a formal and friendly tone. There is absolutely no reason to ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    You make it sound like we think all sex is evil. In my area,we are taught that when the decision to have sex or no sex is in conflict ,abstinence ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    And dangerous. Anal sex is one of the easiest ways of getting yourself infected, and it's not 100% either. If any ejaculate finds its way to the vagina, there is ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I am glad Bobo, that right or wrong, you are willing to offer women the choice. Not everyone is as open to that as you are.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Bobo, the website I posted was not intended to be unbiased. It is intended to be informative. Women who get abortions are ultimately the ones who should have say in ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Do your research would you! Please, please, please. Speak to women who have had abortions, to doctors who give them, to workers who care for the women who recieve them. ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    During an abortion, the pregnancy is removed from the uterus. The method depends upon the stage of pregnancy and the woman's preference. During the appointment, clinic staff will explain the ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    Hahaha, I've heard the exact same thing about Pagans. I totally missed the "blood drinking/we now believe in satan" memo. My mother freaks out when I try to discuss Wicca ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Shoulderblades don't sag.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    What???

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    All black no outline?

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I never said I wanted the websites destroyed or banned, I want their source to be eliminated. That is, I am disturbed that it is acceptable for these girls to ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    It didn't hurt as bad as you think. Less than getting my cartilige pierced and it healed faster than any of my other piercings.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Well, which one ought I to get. They are all representative in some way to me, I want to know what you guys think looks best. It will be situated ...

    Mar 22, 2006


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser