User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: I Picked a Tattoo

    Left shoulderblade, May 16th baby!!! It looks simple, and that's one of the things I love so much about it. It's one of the early pentacles of the 1960's, when ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    Revelations was political satire on Rome. It was vague so that the Roman's wouldn't catch on. Paul HATED those jerks.

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    The second this gets out of hand, I'm locking it. No questions asked. EVERYONE needs to stay civil.

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    Make beeping noises when a large person backs up. This is mean, and so happened to me in middle school.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    fate: the problem with your statement is this--until the 20th century and the advent of cameras, televion, mass-media, the internet etc. celebrities were generally left alone. Really. I promise. Invas

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    Zell, the baby was born a week ago. Until about 3 months, all they do is sleep! Thank you everyone! I'm so happy!

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    Bobos--a deep magenta, like in my avatar. And not inverted, I don't like the dark skins (No offense intended. They're pretty, I just don't like dark screens).

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    You're computer is weird... Could we maybe get a vibrant emerald green? Or a really dark pink? I think it would be beautiful!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    I would like to announce the birth of Leif Wathan Price, son of my brother Keith. Here's some pictures!! This is my sister in law, Julia, still smiling after 40 ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    Accepting consequences is all well and good, but celebrities are PEOPLE, we must remember. And people have limits.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    John Stewart is far more talented and focused than Stephen Colbert. In fact, I cannot STAND the Colber(t) Repor(t). I think he's stupid, selfish, and his show is just an ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    Anyone is angry when lies are published about them. Anyone is angry being chased down and photographed by complete strangers. Anyone is angry when they have cameras shoved in their ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    well i think it should be allowed cause the sick people who do crimes and think they can get away from it are wrong they can't cause there something which ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    Yes, tabloids violate rights to privacy. They also violate slander laws, personal space laws, and many tabloid photographers circumvent assault and theft laws in order to get their shots. They ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    I shall state silences more completely than ever a better man spangled the butterflies of vertigo. 100 points to whomever can tell me who wrote that.

    Apr 15, 2006


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders