User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia - Yay or Nay?

    I agree whole-heartedly, Surreal.

    May 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    OKAY, this weekend I'm gonna sketch us up some mascots! We want: Porcupine Chimp/Ape Squid (so sayth me) I will not draw a dragon. BUT what else?

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "God placed man OVER the animals? Hmm, sounds kinky." I'm going to Hell, I know.

    May 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: PETA

    Yes, God provided animals for man, but did he not also ask us to be stewards of the Earth? The Earth is God's creation, and as such, it is not ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    NO dragons.

    May 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet

    I wouldn't know about the internet movie data base or the internt broadway data base...hence I would be without my wonderful film and stage trivia... I second bob... ALL YOUR ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Qi- I love you a great deal. Thank you for you. Love Always, Gal PS Linkin Park DOES suck.

    May 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: PETA

    PETA is known for its vulgarity and insensitive ads, activities and pronouncements such as comparing slaughtered chickens to the holocaust, butchering hogs to Jeffrey Dahmer the child killer cannibal,

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Weight Discrimination Alive and Well

    This was taken from NAAFA.org: Elizabeth Fernandez, Chronicle Staff Writer Sunday, February 24, 2002 San Francisco -- In one of the first cases under San Francisco's "fat and short" law, ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kennedy DUI

    Can you give us a summary of what happened? No one can help you if they haven't heard of 'this'.

    May 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    OOOOOOOH goodness. I could rant, but I won't bore you. I have a paper due tomorrow, and I'm like half done. I'm a sophomore in college and I had to ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I would definitly try my hand at mascoting...but I refuse to draw a dragon. I like the chimp idea! (well, I like the squid idea, but nobody seemed to agree ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    SQULL THE SQUID!!! FEAR ME!!

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Squill sounds like some kind of octapus.... BEHOLD!! TREMBLE WITH FEAR!!!

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    It sucks, but here's the formula... good grades = teacher's who like you = easier time at school = better grades = teachers who love you = good college reccomendations ...

    May 1, 2006


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart