User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Why do we continue to produce nuclear weaponry? Do we plan to use it? If we demand a world-wide disarmament, then it only makes sense that we ourselves disarm as ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Then why bother posting here? If we, as a country, and as a member of the UN demand that 'unstable' countries disarm their nuclear weaponry, I believe it is only ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    How, exactly, is it anti-American to question the motives of the men who run your country? He had 12 different lawyers comb over the darn thing just to insure that ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Raspberries to you nay-sayers! I can't WAIT to get my tattoo.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My First Video(Anti-Flag)

    It was okay. I would have liked it better if the spellings and grammar had been correct...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Written Reviews

    Yay! I had a good idea! But really, it's no imposition. I like to review this way!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Written Reviews

    Is it just me, or do you prefer a hard copy of a review? If so, I have an offer for you! PM me the name of the piece you ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grand Re-Opening Contest Winners

    Good work everyone! Sorry I couldn't be there.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Child Left Behind Act

    My district has always informed us, in writing, and given us the option of opting out at registration. The school can't just give away your information. All students are informed, ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: General Dwight D. Eisenhower

    I wish someone would respond to the quote...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: General Dwight D. Eisenhower

    Something Telf said got me to thinking. Military men (or women, when the time comes) are the only people fit to lead this country. The assumption being they lead us ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    You're EVIL.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    Why, exactly, are former military the ONLY people qualified to lead this country. That logic makes no sense to me.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    Whoa, sab. Language, please. As much as I hate to admit it, McCaine. I can't support Hilary after her comments about the Israel/Lebanon conflict.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Qi, I'm leaving you for LamaLama. Gal

    May 17, 2006


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor