User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Thanks Lama!

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Although this discussion is about homosexuality, Griff, I wasn't implying that homosexuals are a 'great deal' of the population. I also never said "all Christians are terrible, selfish human beings". ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    That's precisely why it's "crap". The sincerety of the message is gone. Especially when the word 'hate' should never enter a Christian's vocabulary. Ever. Christ didn't hate. In fact, he ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Then that's what she should say. The other way sounds too much like that 'love the sinner, hate the sin' crap that gets thrown around all the time.

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Again, I will state I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against gay people[....]that doesn't mean I support homosexuality. Can you elaborate on this? If homosexuality is a genetic predisposition (which is looki

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Sureal, I love you. I'm with Matt on this one. Why does it matter? If homosexual marriage is legal, does it really affect the heterosexuals? Really? If you can come ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Why The North Beat The South

    What the... *hides*

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Evandor

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Its fun to debate what kind of military leader Hitler was, sure. But let's not forget the genocide, all right? NOW...what does this current discussion have to do with the ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Boys, knock it off. Both of you. Keep it on topic, please.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Then perhaps you'd rather live under the Hizbollah brand of freedom... Don't patronize me. I don't want to live under tyranny. Period. America's, Hezbollah's or anyone elses. Galatea, you probably ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    and from now on send in our Marines to help those misguided 'peacekeepers'. That's a fantastic idea, Telf! And while we're at it, why don't we just bomb the hell ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    That minors have access to such weaponry is appalling to me.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    That's what I was thinking... I dream for a day when we won't need soldiers to fight the government's political and economic wars. I dream for a day when immorality ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Real Rose Jewelry!

    I work for the woman who makes these, aren't they incredible? Fleur Du Jour, Real Rose Jewelry by Betty St. Clair

    Aug 17, 2006


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown