User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Yea. Pros, what you're thinking of is called "Fetal Alcohol Syndrom" and it's really an awful thing. Why any one would do that to their child is beyond me. Down's ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Ever met anyone with Down's? I hope so, because you will know that they are the nicest, most open, most willing and friendly people in the world. We are all ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    *blinks* I found out something VERY interesting today. Montesquieu (a French writer of the 18th century) predicted nuclear weaponry in 1721. "...since the invention of gunpowder no place is impregnabl

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: writers & bipolar/depression

    oooh! Bipolar I right here baby! It's nothing I'm proud of. Mostly I take meds to make it go away.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Sureal, air-fresheners and cell-phones are luxuries, not weapons of mass destruction. I just don't GET the comparison! I don't! I believe firmly that if we are going to demand that ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Someone put a bug up your butt, Griff? Sheesh. The US should be first because we have made ourselves a thorn in just about everyone's side. Especially lately. I think ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    Lama, on Gal's fancy new compy. Chuck Norris cannot be killed. He can only be temporarily inconvenienced, at which point the universe stops all action, until such time as Chuck ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype!

    Lama, on Gal's fancy new compy. Except yahoo messenger blasts you with ads you don't want. Google, I believe has something like that already... if not, then they're working on ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    That is an urban myth!! Chuck Norris can't be killed with waffles!! Pancakes maybe....

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    My younger brother and I were talking, and we decided that America should lead the world in nuclear disarmament. Think about it! What sort of impact would it have upon ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    This is a great website. If you don't have time to visit, here are some highlights: † Old Testament law strictly forbids sexual intercourse during the seven days of the ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    I'm doing a great piece from All's Well. It's short, but our director only wants a minute. Then my sung selection is from Phantom (of course).

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Also: Leviticus says a man may not lie with another man, for it is an abomination on God. However, it says nothing about women lying lesbianism is oke-doke, right? Since ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    ...for Much Ado About Nothing. My absolute favorite play, and I'm looking to be cast as my absolute favorite character--Beatrice. Prays and support always welcome!

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    I have a problem with the religious majority in the US. That happens to be Christians. In fact, the Religious Right does a lot of things that make me decidedly ...

    Aug 31, 2006


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers