User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Morgenstern...

    Morgenstern, as in S. Morgenstern, the 'author' of The Princess Bride?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Steve Irwin Tribute I seriously got tears in my eyes...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    This is fun! I have two brothers and an older sister. Alex is my biological brother. Keith and Maria (the older two) are my cousins. No, I'm not from Alabama! ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I like to own my books...I have a tendency to write in them. A lot.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    Green! Like emerald EMERALD green. And Ruby. In fact, any jewel tone would be wonderful! Oooh, and maybe and Olde Tyme parchment colored one?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    ...even in the most sadistic serial killer their would be some humanity left. Lets talk about sociopaths really quick...shall we? People (human beings) with no regard for the rules of ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    We have NO right to act as the police of the world. Being the biggest and the strongest doesn't make us the smartest and the most right, Telf. I think ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hooray! It's school time again!

    Come on, Lama! Some of us have routines! 7a--Up and At Them! 8a--Breakfast 9a--Class 11a--Lunch 1.30p--Class 3p--Library 4p--Workout 5.30p--Dinner 7p--Homework 10p or 11p--Sleep That's actually pretty

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    So...me? I'll look for more piccies. I'd like to be a show-off! But my lack of technology is preventing me from doing so. Harumph.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Well, unfortunatly, abortion IS legal, and cell research is likely on the bottom of the "Why I Need An Abortion" list. Since these globs of genetic goo would be simply ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    In light of Israels recent behaviour, I'm not entirely sure this is a good idea...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Also, instead of taking a baby's life by using an embryonic stem cell (which is the baby), Most embryonic tissue is harvested from aborted feotuses. Feotuses that would have been ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    This is a Geo. 1990 GEO Prizm four door Sedan, to be more precise.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Nono, of the two options, I chooose 'car'. I drive a GEO for chrissake...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Uhm...car?

    Sep 6, 2006


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"