-
Re: 9/11
*applaudes*
Sep 14, 2006 -
Re: How to cope with schoolwork
No matter what, make it your absolute #1 priority. You're job, right now, is to be a student. You may hate it, but no one likes their job all the ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: death sentance
I don't understand. Person A commits a crime, they perform an action that is illegal. So Judge X rules that the same crime ought to be performed as punishment. That ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: God and war
I believe there is no God in war. We were not created to destroy, and a peaceful world is one we must strive for. Until I have absolute proof that ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: 9/11
[quote]It
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: You learn something new every day
Tom Cruise has a home in Breckenridge, CO. Colorado is the only state in history, to turn down the Olympics. In 1976 the Winter Olympics were planned to be held ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
*pouts*
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
oooh! I think Lama wins, only because I know that precious girl. The rabbit is pretty darling. You Tube has a whole selection of singing toddlers. So, for a cuteness ...
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
The song is in Malaysian, apparently. I can't get enough of her. She's SO cute!
Sep 13, 2006 -
Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?
...that's...special...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
Nothing makes you smile bigger than a happy two and a half year old. Especially when she's singing in Chinese.
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...
Isn't she PRECIOUS!
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Fears Of Revenge Attacks On Stingrays Over Irwin Death
Hmm, revenge the death of a conservationist by killing the creatures he was dedicated to conserve. Brilliant. I still can't get over the fact that he's dead. He was so ...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?
...you were told wrong...
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
I'm in an 18th Century French Lit class right now...yeesh. Don't get me going on the French. Especially jean-Jaques Rousseau (okay, he was from Geneva), what a pretentious jerk! Bah! ...
Sep 12, 2006
