User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    So why would He create a homosexual if God outlaws hmosexuality in the Bible? Unless you obey every tennant of the old testament, Telf, this argument is meaningless. See my ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Do you lie to random strangers for no real reason at all? I do that all the time...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    If I stop, I die. It really is that simple.

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I think she was addressing Griff's comments about God's hands and punishment.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you organize your music library?

    I organize using all of these arbitrarily (wow that was really hard to spell...). My iTunes list is a series of CDs, artists, random play lists and a variety of ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Instant Messanger Acronyms

    Hell no!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow. I had quite forgotten that existed. At leas its a close up of those eyes of yours. *melt*

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Instant Messanger Acronyms

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    Absolutely real. 100%. They talked to me as a child. I still see them all the time. I'll post some pictures of what I saw as a little girl. Very ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    I'm pretty sure this will make it to the public one way or another. It might as well be legitimate.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Cool what? There's no fire. Just a very very interesting conversation!

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Wii Announced!

    Nintendo certainly has always had the upper hand with prices. This may encourage the 360 price drop we've all be waiting for. (even though I already have one, I'd like ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    He's an American actorish. He spends most of his time doing fund raising activities and such. But he's hugely popular in France. Or was, in his day. This is lama/qi, ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I want the pretty orange car!!!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Hey, Telf is the one who cited Bush's 'Christianity' as a positive trait, not we. He jumped down my throat for my thoughts on 9/11, why shouldn't I return the ...

    Sep 14, 2006


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester