-
Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1
If his ancestors weren't muslim, they were catholic. that's how spain works.
Sep 30, 2006 -
Re: What was your first story about?
Alberton and the Great Whirlpool. I was four, and dictated it to my mother. I even have the little book she made, too. And it's on tape. My father plans ...
Sep 30, 2006 -
Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1
Isabella invented the nipple ring.
Sep 30, 2006 -
Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1
Rating women? That sounds awfully archaic.... Do you have kids? How old?
Sep 30, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
SQUID!!!!
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
Monkey. I'm still rooting for squid, tho.
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: The unofficial 1,500th member party
I COULD volunteer, ya know.
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: The unofficial 1,500th member party
The 21 law is stupid. So, I'm good enough to die for my country, but not good enough to drink to it? Bullcrap.
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
*blinks* Riiiiiiight. I'm rooting for Snoink. Or China. Or both?
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
Uhm, forgive me, but why does it matter?
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!
YIIPPIE!!
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!
Rum, then?
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?
School - yes. Tae Kwon Do - absolutely not. HOWEVER--I'm not AS GPA oriented as you all seem to be. In fact, I really could care less. I like class, ...
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!
*blinks* Thanks slick, I'm sure that will really help. *rolls eyes* I'm excited, Nate. Are you gonna put a giant happy banner on the front page?
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: Farewell..... for 10 months
Omdetou, Dymano-chan! Douza ogenki ni! Sayonara!
Sep 25, 2006
