User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I maintain my opinion of Telf quite adamently. to his arguement... Seriously, the only reason terrorists and insurgents are giving out money and repairing war-caused damages is because they’re vying

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I...wow. Telf, you are such a jerk.

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    "There are two types of people. Those who love Jesus, and those who don't." I'm so scared of that Us/Them thought process... Bob is right. Christianity is a beautiful religion, ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Jesus Camp There is a thread about it in the Entertainment section. But I think there can be debate about it too. I think its disgusting. I cannot imagine people ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    Week 1: The ChaCha Week 2: The Quickstep Week 3: The Tango Week 4 airs Tuesday on ABC!!

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    This is the only side of Christianity that seems to have a voice in America. Just as radical Islam is the only side of Islam that has voice over-seas. I ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    It's more than that! It's sick! Using children to fight their political battles, because they truly have no ground to stand upon. Taping their mouths closed with tape that reads ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    I have developed a single belief in all my workings with children: Video games DO NOT mess up kids. The media DOES NOT mess up kids. Books DO NOT mess ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    I love that in the same clip they talk about how they're different from terrorists and then proclaim to be training and Army of God. That's sounds suspiciously radical Islam ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    Jesus Camp While interesting, I was a bit suspicious of it being a little Michael Moore-ish where lots of editing made the people out to be worse than they are. ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    ...sometimes you cannot approach a piece of work as a writer. Excuse me? This is the Young Writer's Society. Pieces posted in the literary sections will receive critique, as it ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    I think Lama's point about age is that what you find amusing or appropriate to talk about may not be necessarily appropriate for the younger kids here. Please don't censor ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    The message I recieve from you reply to her is "I'm a control freak! I don't know how to let go of the past!" The last thing a girl wants ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    Ah, but my dear Crysi, it IS the randomness forum, and in theory anything goes, right? I see no reason why a simple discussion about limes can't lead to a ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    They have some neat stuff. My current favorite is sTeFaniT, which can be found here . I like handwritting and typewriter fonts too.

    Sep 30, 2006


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author