User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Voodoo

    Less than Godly? What do you know about those religions? I'm not attacking, I want to know. Honestly, what do you know about Wicca, any number of Pagan followings, witchcraft ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Voodoo

    It the same reason people get so weird about Wicca, paganism and witchcraft. People fear what they don't understand, its that simple. I think Voodoo is lovely, and I actually ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Thanks Jack, but I asked so that it wouldn't stretch out the page and make the whole board hard to read...or am I the only one with that problem. I'm ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    War? Where do you suggest we find the men? Or the money? War is not a good option. And would somebody please explain the logic of "We can have them ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: North Korea tests nuke

    I'm with Bjorn. I can see all of this nonsense culminating in a nuclear world war. In my nightmares, anyway. Let's move to one of Jupiter's moons and begin our ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Much Ado About Nothing: Rhythm and Rhetoric

    Assigned FRIDAY. Due MONDAY. ** What: In this paper, you will study dialogue content, punctuation, sound, and rhythm to reflect on the interplay of rhetorical content and emotion in the ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    No, I understand teaching English. I want to do that, so I can move to money and make the beaucoup...yuan. I don't (and have never) understood the absolute need to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    That's no fun. I would make a huge stink. But that's me.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    Someone explain mission work like that to me, please. I don't get it.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why, mods, why?

    And yet the same messages have appeared in places aside from the debate forum. Debates, or any discussion, are at their best when there is passion to them. What seems ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    I'm mostly Czech with Austrian, Scottish and Italian thrown in for good measure ^_~.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    *sigh* See, I've been to China. I've studied it a great deal. The baby-girl thing is going away. Mostly, they're put up for adoption. Besides, if you get caught abandoning ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    I thought actually witch hunts (as in, the burning times, actually looking for WITCHES) were over a LONG time ago.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    LOL. Right you are! I get really mad at Gothic kids who wander around sporting inverted pentacles and inverted crosses. Especially when they have no concept of what it means ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    The best conspiracies are the ones that have a little spark of truth to them, or are plausible enough to keep you thinking, "Huh, maybe that IS the case..."

    Oct 8, 2006


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain