User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    I heard a quote the other day that I thought was very fitting. "To those who care about the environment, its a matter of right and wrong. To those who ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    The Samba!! SOOO CUTE! I just love Jerry and Kym!

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NotStarring.com

    Interestingly, he also turned down Neo. Hmm....

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    Belief in something does not make it real. I can believe I can fly, but does that make it true? No. Physics has its own belief system, and my ability ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    I...have no words. This is ridiculous.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NotStarring.com

    Ever wonder why so-and-so was in Great Movie A, instead of whats-his-face?? You can find out here! Dazzle your friends with your useless (Yet incredibly amusing) knowledge of Hollywood.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    Week 4 went well, Jerry earned a 22, and his waltz was very sweet. I won't post it here, because the sound quality wa sso terrible. The mambo was last ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Yeah. And I posted it twice because I thought the first one didn't register. Neither of them were there las night...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Galatea, (if I may use her as an example) is a firm believer in the goddess, which I equate to god. She's more faithful than many Christians are. Griff, you ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Galatea, (if I may use her as an example) is a firm believer in the goddess, which I equate to god. She's more faithful than many Christians are. Griff, you ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    He created it in direct response to the sneaky use of Intelligent Design to get religion taught in schools. I find him brilliant. If you want to become very disappointed ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Of course. Samhain (All Hallows Eve) is the wiccan new year.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    That is very true. The PATRIOT Act is the single most terrifying piece of government literature to be passed in the history of the US.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: STUPID PEOPLE

    So here at school we have a common area. It USED to be filled with huge puffy stuffed bags for lounging on. They are no longer there. Why, you ask?? ...

    Oct 9, 2006


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus