User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Isn't that when the Mayan calendar ends?

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    *huggles Griff* My HERO! 42 aside...I believe in reincarnation. I am of the opinion that our souls are here to grow wiser with each existence. The Goddess loves recycling. I ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents holding children back in school

    Nate's right. The biggest problem we have as a daycare is parents expecting US to raise THEIR children. Like the mother complaining that we don't spend enough one-on-one time with ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents holding children back in school

    I went to kindergarten at 4 1/2. They wanted me out of the preschool! I wasn't a terror, or anything. Just ready to move up. Some parents...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Jack: You look almost EXACTLY like my cousin Vince. If your hair was curly, you could be twins.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    Schools are crazy anymore. I'm with Lama. My kids will attend a tag-friendly school.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Shakespeare's Influence

    The English language owes a great debt to Shakespeare. He invented over 1700 of our common words by changing nouns into verbs, changing verbs into adjectives, connecting words never before ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Then everyone ought to disarm, so none have that power.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    I graciously accept, my lord. I thank you for your most generous proposal, and hope that I shall disappoint neither you, nor the Empire.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Just because the results of the events affect us does not mean that we are partaking in them directly. Unless you're making an active effort to avoid products produced by ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Yes. Please refrain from disturbing my China.

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Google & YouTube Deal

    I'm pretty sure (I might not be thinking straight right now...quite possible) that the copyright issue only comes in to play if YouTube and google videos were making a profit. ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I know its within any country's resources to wage a war, bob. My question is, with money and personel already strained by a fruitless war in a country that wasn't ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Crazy regime or no, do we, as a country, have the resources to support any type of military action? If we do take action, I fear we will be stretching ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Siefried, I know it is hard, but please try to make your posts more intellegible. I really don't understand what you're saying.

    Oct 13, 2006


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg