-
Re: 9/11
Tassen, please READ the posts. This has to do with 9/11. Well, with Bush's new initiatives, anyhow. Isn't part of 9/11 the response TO the attacks? The discussion has lead ...
Oct 27, 2006 -
Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?
C.O.L.O.U.R. Some of us can spell. ^.~
Oct 27, 2006 -
Re: 9/11
Lama is my hero. Telf, if the FBI picks you up off the street and declaires you an alien enemy combatant and hauls you off to jail, what recourse do ...
Oct 26, 2006 -
Re: The Great Rite
There is no reason any person should need an excuse to have sex. Sex ought not to be something that requires an excuse.
Oct 26, 2006 -
Re: 9/11
Bush signed the Military Commissions Act. It's like the PATRIOT Act, but worse. The writ of habeas corpus has been suspended. The Geneva Convention is now considered optional in military ...
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: Terrorism
Why NOT drop poison in the ice machine? Because its easier to send anthrax letters. Formatting added by me. Tassen, actually read the posts you reply to.
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: 9/11
Basically everything Nostradamus wrote can be interpreted in any way. Especially in translation. A few of the cited 9/11 prophecies weren't even written by the actually Nostradamus, but publicised und
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Nostradamus
Fulfilled prophecies are all well and good. But I want prophecies that help to prevent catastrophes, not predict them.
Oct 24, 2006 - Re: AmeriQuest Commercials Oct 23, 2006
-
Re: Terrorism
They'd blow something up with more ramifications. You don't think the nationwide murder of children wouldn't have ramifications? I'm not talking A school. I'm talking a lot of schools. If ...
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: Terrorism
I hope YWS isn't being monitered. I would hate to have the FBI come knock down my dorm door tomorrow morning and drag me too to prison.
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: Creationism in schools
Honestly, I wouldnt mind being taught a wide variety of religions. Sponson, the question isn't whether or not we should be taught religion. I think religion certainly has its place ...
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: Global Warming
And I echo bob: Global warming or no, we ARE damaging the planet. That much is absolutely certain. Until there is a consumer base willing to accept raised prices and ...
Oct 22, 2006 -
Re: Terrorism
You want to strike terror into the hearts of Americans? I think we're going to be looking at very personalized attacks. Elementary schools. Hospitals. Nursing homes. Places that are difficult ...
Oct 22, 2006 -
Re: Creationism in schools
I'm with Lama. Although a great deal of people believe in creation, a belief in something does not make it true. People used to believe that the Earth was the ...
Oct 22, 2006
