-
Re: Dumbledore = Gay
Sorry, but why is this a big deal? Even if Rowling gave a straight answer, why on earth should Dumbledore's sexuality affect who he is? Its something I have never ...
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Sex
Thank you, Evangelina. spokefor: Why can't I believe in a Goddess and Evolution at the same time? Paganism is great, because I don't HAVE to believe what my fellows believe, ...
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: Gay Rights
spokenfor, what your G-d says is a gray area for me. In fact, a lot of the Bible is gray. THIS IS NOT A THEOCRACY Therefore, I should not have ...
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: Sex
spokenfor -- How can you commit adultery if you aren't married? Can you explain that to me, I'm confused on this point. The creation story I offered up is out ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: The Bible: An Idol?
We all dont understand the King James Version just like we all dont play gutar. There is substantial evidence amongst English scholars indicating that Shakespeare may have had a hand ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Gay Rights
we cant pick what biblical morals to live by. We have to strive to live by all of them. Do you eat kosher? If you aren't obeying the food laws ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Sex
Okay, so... As a Goddess worshiping pagan (gasp! horrors!), I take great offense to the idea of sex as a sin (I don't believe in sin, either...but we'll tackle that ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Gay Rights
spokenfor, I asked you to find those passages because they don't exist. I was hoping to make you aware of that. Nothing in the bible explicitly states that homosexuality is ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Gay Rights
Find me the exact verse in the Bible that SAYS Sodom was rampant with homosexuals. Find me any passage at ALL in the Bible that SAYS "Homosexuality is a sin." ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life
The song that happens to play. That's why you put your playlist on 'shuffle'. ^.^
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life
It's possible this was done before. It's definitly an LJ meme. Oh well. Fun anyhow!!
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life
Here's mine! *** Opening credits: The Reculse -- Cursive First Date: Crash & Burn --Savage Garden Falling In Love: Are You Gonna Be My Girl? -- JET Love Scene: Between ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life
Step 1: Open your music Library, Step 2: Select Shuffle, Step 3: For each option, fill in the current song, Step 4: ??? Step 5: PROFIT! Title - Artist (The ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: Gay Rights
(*waves* Hi guys!!) Ye gods, where to begin? First: human = human = human There is no reason that as an American citizen I do not deserve the same legal ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
*I* love you, niteowl!
Oct 4, 2007
