-
Re: The War on Terror
We are bound as a nation to behave humanely. That includes following the guidelines laid out by the Geneva Convention. I don't care if the prisoner blew up a preschool. ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Immigration
What purpose does it serve for illegals to attack the country? If there is no motivation, there is no terrorism. Illegal immigrants have no reason to perform terrorist acts. Typically, ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
it kind of freaks me out when a guy comes up to ya and starts hitting on you and doesnt realise that not every wants that. Do you hit on ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Immigration
So, then, the solution to illegal immigration is to ensure that it is no longer economically viable to hire them. Without work, illegals will have no reason to come here. ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
How do you know who is and isn't a homosexual RJ? You probably aren't avoiding contact with 'those kind of people' as well as you think you are.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: hunting
I love the way you two agree with each other and then pat each other on the back for your well-reasoned arguments. Its cracking me up.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
Meep is right, you know. Pregnancy and childbirth has been romanticized by our society to encourage women to keep on doing it. It's not easy, it's not comfortable, it's not ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: hunting
what griffin is proposing is that killing of any kind ius inhumane. this translates to he thinks that we should all become vegitarrians and live off of pills and other ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: hunting
shotgun2983, stereotypes don't just fall out of the sky. They come from somewhere. So if you really hate the stereotype, you ought to address its source...those who perpetuate it.
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: hunting
oh its bambi its fuzzy and cute. This isn't the only reason people oppose hunting, you know. I don't mind hunting as a means of acquiring food, population control or ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Okay. So, here it is, straight (no pun intended) from the horse's mouth: Gay Pride I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I believe that we absolutely should be ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Gender Norms and Stereotypes
I don't like gender-stereotyping. I think the biggest problem men and women have nowadays is communication. If a woman thinks her husband should do half the cooking, then she should ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Dumbledore is Gay?
And, on general, I think of people as heterosexual, so without any other indictator, I would automatically view Dumbledore as straight. Oh I could go on such a rant right ...
Jan 7, 2008 -
Re: Sex
The book of Leviticus-the place where Christians get all their rules, most of which are ignored now[...] Why use Leviticus, then? Is it right to simply pick and choose which ...
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Gay Rights
My girlfriend and I are currently pursuing legal routes to obtain the same types of rights that married couples and heterosexuals in general take for granted. We could be together ...
Dec 14, 2007
