-
Re: Abortions
You say pregnancy and labor are painful, and I agree. However, abortion is painful too. That's not a legitiment arguement. I'm arguing that pregnancy isn't easy, not that abortions don't ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
The baby is not garunteed to harm the mother. This is NOT true. Pregnancy and labour is extremely physically and emotionally difficult. I've said this multiple times and no one ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
Actually, the religious reasons develop out of societal prejudices, which come out of specific political needs to keep choice groups of people under control. In the Western World: Lesbianism has ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: How Old is Too Old?
Older Man + Younger Woman = long standing western tradition. Before the advent of antisepsis, childbirth killed wives pretty quickly, but they stood a better chance if they were young ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Video Games = New Age of Warfare
Ender's Game , anyone?
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Both of you, visit this link. It talks about the physical and mental repercussions of the abortion process. Pregnancy is dangerous too. Labor and giving birth? Also dangerous. The bottom ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
-applauds- THANK YOU! You're absolutely right. Abortion is the symptom, not the disease.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I am saying that sex's main purpose should be the want for a child, and sex where you don't want a child should not be a nightly pratice. Do you ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
Being more open to being gay will naturally reslt in more likely hood of homosexuality. This is a pretty broad generalization. Its also banking on the thought process that homosexuality ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
Even though I'm a Christian, People keep saying this to open their statements...why? I know plenty of Christians who are OK with homosexuality, and plenty of gay Christians, besides. Why ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
According to the poll, most people are against abortions, therefore a majority would think poorly of your decision. Technically it's a plurality. "Against it" has the highest percentage, but not ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????
They say they're the "best" days of our lives. Best =/= happiest. I think what parents mean is that they want you to enjoy the time you have, unburdened by ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Catholics vs. Protestants
Mind if the pagan pops her head in for a moment? Didn't think so! I feel like the modern church, any denomination, has become what Christ was attempting to fight ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Under age drinking
Age requirements do the same thing that profanity laws do -- teach kids the power of stigmatized behaviour.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I agree that after 20 weeks, it is a life, developing into a body. Isn't that just as bad as killing an animal to eat? It is out of pure ...
Mar 19, 2008
