-
Re: Something to Believe In
I believe in the Goddess. I believe we are all Her children. I believe in the power of one's will, and the power of one's connection to the earth. I ...
Dec 9, 2004 -
Re: Body Modification
Here goes... My newest and favorite piercing is my hood. For those that don't know it's the little flap of skin that sheaths the clitoris. I have a neat little ...
Dec 9, 2004 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Note: The following material may be found either to be inappropiate or objectionable for children under the age of 16. Parental supervision is recommended. - Nate Okay, I'm gonna try ...
Dec 9, 2004 -
Re: Celebrity Crush(es)
Jonny Depp will never lose his hottness. The man is SO talented which, in my brain = sexy. Here's my list: MEN Bruce Willis Jonny Depp Joseph Fiennes Ethan Hawke ...
Dec 9, 2004 -
Re: roleplay
Okay everyone, the Kingdom of Evandor is now open! Huzzah!
Dec 9, 2004 -
Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?
Do you know how impossibly hard it is to get financial aid for college as a middle class caucasian american? My family had to take out a second mortgage on ...
Dec 8, 2004 -
Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?
I have always felt that political correctness simply enforces pre-established prejudgices (apparently I can't spell tonight....). By insisting that every culture is given fair say, each culture or eth
Dec 8, 2004 -
Re: Body Modification
I have my own experiences to share, since I have been recieving a lot of WTF's lately based on my newest piece of steel...but first... I have a huge personal ...
Dec 8, 2004 -
Re: roleplay
I also like the idea of a usergroup. Yay!
Dec 6, 2004 -
Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?
I think political correctness has its place, but often it is completely over used and definitly used against people. For example, I (as a white person) cannot use the word ...
Dec 6, 2004 -
Re: Ford or Chevy?
Neither. Can I write in a candidate? I hate American cars. In 18 years, our little Subaru hatchback has never let us down. I vote Subaru!
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Banned books
Banning books is a nice, easy way for the religious right to keep everyone else uneducated and in a nice, neat, little package. Ignorance is easier to control. Conspiracy theories ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: roleplay
Is anyone here interested in message board role playing? I think it's fabulous, personally. Lemme know! I'd be happy to facilitate and GM a game here...or whatever!! Or we can ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: English or Western.
english
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Racism
. . . You are who you are. Why should you care if people look at you differently because of your interests or the colour of your skin? It is ...
Dec 5, 2004
