User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    C, you're so cute! My piercer's name is David. The parlour I went to is called Class Act, located in Iowa City. I know it sounds strange, having a male ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    It happens, firestarter darling... My older brother spent 2 years in Iraq with the Army Reserves. I don't pretend to know a lot about politics, but here is what I ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Cheers! I am a redhead with light eyes! You get a cookie! Yay iced!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I know what Tess looks like! BWAHAHAHA! And A.O. Avalon And QiGuaiGongFu And WinterGrimm....I know too many people. I always pictured Nate with chin length brown hair, bright blue smiling ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    Have you ever heard a song sung and the voice just made your toes curl? Well I have. These are the voices that curl my toes. What curl yours? Colm ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Both? I vote cats, simply because I can't stand the doofy little costumes my aunt puts on her poor poodle/bichon mix puppy. Besides being dumb as a stump, the thing ...

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Just to clear up any possible confusion, I wasn't simply referring to physical injury.

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I always have a problem when people complain about homosexuals "throwing it in their face". I think homosexual persons and bisexual persons have as much a right to talk about ...

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Wiccans and Christians have a lot in common, actually. Putting aside the whole "Christ thing", our holidays coencide (this genius idea dreampt up by the early church to make it ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    A good friend of mine has a philosophy on bi-sexuality. Bisexuality is the gas station on the road to homosexuality. Some people work there, some people live in the surrounding ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: shoutbox

    I know having the little chat thing is really neat and all, but would it be at all possible to make it it's own chat room? The reason I ask ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Homosexuality is not a choice (nor is it contageous. Who thought that up??). If for no other reason than this: homosexuals are so percecuted, why would someone choose that life ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Actually, your age has a ton to do with how you percieve God and religion in general. I promise that before (those of you haven't already) you hit 18 you ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I really believe that a lot of the strength some of you have in your beliefs is tied to your age. A lot can and does happen between 14 and ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Wow, that's quite a question to answer... Wiccans (or at least, the ones I learned from) belive in the power of the God and the Goddess as two separete entites ...

    Dec 9, 2004


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe