User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    Uhm...I request a none-of-the-above option. I agree with Incandescence on this. Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne, Greenday, Nirvana...all BAD music. BAAAD music. If you can call it music at all. I ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Yuppers. LARP is Live Action Role Play. IFGS (International Fantasy Gamers Society) would hold whole weekends at retreat centers for games. Whee! Fun!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Hmm. I never D&Ded, but I did run a Vampyre: The Masquarade LARP ring for a while. I LOVE LARP.

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Aida --"Flown Just a Little Too Far" brilliant musical

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Okay. My ideal man: Tall, 6'2 ish. But taller than me (I'm a little bit of a thing, so not too hard, really). Athletic, I really admire a swimmer's build ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    I seem to be coming up with a lot of these lately...but one must ease one's troubled mind. What is ideal? What is the perfect body? How far would you ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Question: How is typing out 'sh*t' any different than typing out 'shit'? You still know what the word is... I don't want to offend, but some explaination would be nice.

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    The piercing itself was spiritual. It doesn't matter who did it. . . It was a ritual expression of my recognition of my womanhood, my independence and my self-reliance. It ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    *AHEM* Western influences (including the Western concept of 'human rights') are destroying China. I only brought it up because you so readily use China as an example of UN failings, ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Where do we draw the line between common sense limiting of information (not publicizing troop movements for example) and keeping information from the public? Or, better question, what IS censorship?

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    What do you think about censoring art (all forms)? Is it okay to ban books? Or keep modern art from a museum? Limiting the news that we recieve on TV? ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Jesus said he was the way to God. Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe just the pure fact that he existed means we all get to join the ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Marriage is and always will be simply a public recognition of vows two people have already made to eachother in private. Why do you need a piece of paper and ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    It seems to me that Global Warming (scary! *hides*) is just a label that environmental extremists have placed on a process that historically occurs. It is not unusual for the ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    We are human, and therefore fallible. Incapable of knowing all there is to know. God/Goddess/Divine/Creator is so much larger than we are able to comprehend. Silly mortals and their paradoxical ...

    Jan 3, 2005


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins