User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    KITTY!!!!!!

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Anyone who knows me...I swear like a sailor. Not so much out of ignorance as that its just something I do. I can sounds well read and intellegent when I ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yay! Thanks firestarter! This is a really old photo. My hair is much much longer now. And I'm not so...cherubish anymore. I have some artsy pictures of me, but those ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    No. That I can do. I don't know how to put them in the thread so they show up. *cries*

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    iced, you're so cute!! can someone help me, please??? i don't know how!

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    Yup yup! We were studying F. Scott my sophmore year and my teacher started to explain how he was synysthetic, and what that meant. I couldn't help thinking it sounded ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Travis? Here's the thing about ex-boyfriends. If they were stupid enough to give you up, they are obviously incapable of intelligence and therefor you are better off. Of course, I'm ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    The film was cast by a) Andrew Lloyed Webber and b) Joel Shumacher. Mr. Webber's only requirement was all the actors (save Carlotta) were able to sing their own parts. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I would love to show you all my face...but I have NO idea how to make it work. Help me!

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Incandescence, just for future reference, we're not mind readers. If you wish an audience to follow your train of thought, you cannot assume they think the same way you do. ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Okay. I'm going to explain this to you. Not because I feel I owe you an explaination, but because I think it is a philosophy worth explaining. You don't say ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Bobo, I will ask this once, and once only. Do NOT use the word retarded (or gay) as a derrogitory term, please. IE "Racism is retarded" "racism is gay". I ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Ophelia FeelingLikeOphelia MrsBillyS RSCbound RoyalShakespearian Eve AphroditeBaggat I could go on forever. . .

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Boys: Memorize a poem (or several) and whenever romantic opportuinity calls, you'll NEVER be strapped for what to say. Just take a deep breath, look into her eyes, and go ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    and scared the heck outta me too!

    Jan 6, 2005


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology